Comba offers Radio Network Optimization services to improve network performance and resource utilization, achieving a perfect balance among coverage, capacity and quality.
A generic approach to Radio Network Optimization consists of the below steps:
- Data Collection and Verification
- Data Analysis
- Parameter and Hardware Adjustment
- Optimization result confirmation and reporting
We offer the following services:
Network Performance Statistics Analysis (Network Audit) and Optimization
- Analysis of existing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Development of new KPIs to improve management
Network Parameter Audit and Optimization
- Fine-tune radio parameters such as power control, handover parameters, and conduct neighbour list audit to identify unwanted, missing or co-channel neighbours.
- Check and fix hardware to ensure its optimal performance such as misaligned antennas, antenna down tilt, water ingress, poorly calibrated TRX, wrongly connected feeders, and etc.
Data Service Analysis, Test Evaluation and Optimization
- Radio and throughput analysis
- Analysis of radio, baseband and backhaul capacity
- Recommendation of expansion plan
- Capacity routing and WiFi offload strategies implementation
Benchmarking and Drive Test
- Cell/cluster optimization drive testing
- Competitor network benchmarking
- Data post processing
- Radio coverage optimization
Frequency / Scrambling Code Planning
- Identify frequency / code planning technique
- Frequency / code re-planning
Radio Network Interference Analysis
- High rise optimization
- 2G/3G/4G Co-location interference issues
- External interferers, intermodulation and spurious, and etc.
With the changing radio environment and skyrocketing number of subscribers, radio network optimization is a continuous process that is required as the network evolves from 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and beyond. We work with our clients in ensuring the best network performance to exceed customer’s satisfaction, tap the revenue potential, and prepare for business growth.