COMBA TELECOM SUCCESSFULLY PRESENTED ITS FIRST VIRTUAL EXHIBITION ONLINE
To provide an alternative channel to allow our global customers, partners, and key industry players to preview Comba’s latest technologies and innovations in a more flexible and interactive manner, Comba Telecom organized its first virtual exhibition on 28 June - 1 July 2021 online. The virtual event completed with great success. It attracted 420+ visitors from 37+ countries across the globe. 1,100+ total views recorded since the launch of the virtual exhibition platform. More than 32% of the visitors registered for the 3D Virtual tour and/or featured webinars held during the event.
Under the theme of “Unlocking 5G Values”, the virtual exhibition featured an interactive virtual platform allowing visitors to view our latest industry innovations for the future network in the 5G era virtually at the 3D virtual booth tour. Highlights at our virtual booth were:
- Macro Networks Solutions that accommodate different 5G scenarios: Active+Passive Antenna, 64TR Antenna, Ultra Narrow Multi-Band Antenna, Super Band Antenna, Hybrid Beam Antenna, TDD+FDD Antenna
- Open Platform Small Cell Solution which supports the 5G+ inbuilding and vertical industries development
- ComFlex Pro Smart DAS IBS Solution for the implementation of future inbuilding networks
- Energy-efficient, multi-RAT capable, and 5G-ready Open RAN Macro RRU Solution which enables flexible and cost-efficient deployment
- ScanViS Facial Recognition Access Control Solution for safe and touchless access control systems
The featured webinars held during the virtual exhibition period were also well received with a high registration rate. If you missed it out, don't worry! The 3D virtual tour and recorded webinars are now archived on the virtual exhibition website. Visit the website www.comba-event.com to see what we showcased!